• 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into chunks
• 1/2 Carrot, cut into slices
• 1/2 Zucchini, peeled, cut into slices
• 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
• 1/2 Tbs Mustard Powder
• 1 Tbs Onion Powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 Egg
• dash Milk
Breadcrumbs / Plain flour / gluten free plain flour.
1. In a food processor place the carrot and zucchini, with the metal chopping bade process until they are finely diced.
2. Add the chicken breast, garlic, mustard and onion powders (you can use all, some or none of these) and salt and pepper. Process for approx 45 seconds or until the mixture starts to come together.
3. Remove the blade from the food processor. Set up a crumbing station, a bowl of flour, abowl of egg and a dash of milk whisked together, and a bowl of breadcrumbs.
4. Take tablespoon sized amounts of the chicken mix and roughly form a nugget shape. Dust in the flour, dip in the egg mix and coat in the breadcrumbs. Repeat until all the chicken mixture is used.
5. These can now be placed on a lined baking tray with a spray of cooking oil and baked in a 400° F oven for 10-15 minutes or until they are lightly golden and bounce back when touched. Depending on your oven you may need to turn them over half way.
Freezer Friendly: Place into a zip lock bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Cook from frozen – add and extra 5 minutes to the stated cooking time in the recipe.