Serves 4 • 30 minutes total
• 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 3.5 oz pack soft rindless goat cheese, sliced
• 3 tbsp pesto
• handful rocket leaves (optional)
salad, to serve (optional)
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 5 mins until just tender. Meanwhile, heat oven to 425°F. Mix the garlic and eggs together with some seasoning, then drain the potatoes and stir into the egg.
2. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan, then tip in the egg and potato mixture. Cook over a low heat for 5 mins or until two-thirds of the frittata is set, then cook in the oven for 10-15 mins until cooked through.
3. Arrange the goat’s cheese round the edge of the frittata and drizzle with the pesto. Top with rocket and serve with a tomato & basil salad, if you like.