• 1 zucchini, large, peeled, cut into small cubes
• 1 onion, large, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 4 eggs, medium, beaten
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1⁄2 teaspoon dry oregano
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley, fresh, finely chopped
• 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the onion and garlic, reducing the heat to medium and cook until they are soft and translucent.
2. While the onion is cooking, add the other 2 tbsp of olive oil to another pan and heat over medium-high heat and add the cubed zucchini and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Strain off the liquid and add the cooked zucchini to the onions and cook together for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add a little salt and pepper as well as the parsley, oregano and lemon juice to the vegetables.
5. Then add a dash of salt to the beaten eggs and add them to the vegetables, cooking over medium heat while stirring and tossing the eggs and vegetables.
6. The eggs will be broken up when then are done.