• 3 cups flour (any kind or combination)
• 1/4 cup cocoa powder (or carob powder)
• 1 T. cinnamon
• 1 t. baking soda
• 1/2 t. baking powder
• 1 t. sea salt
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3/4 cup honey
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup melted coconut oil (or use melted butter)
• 2 t. vanilla
• 2 cups shredded zucchini
• 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease two 9×5 loaf pans.
2. Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the sucanat, honey, and eggs (I use my Kitchenaid for this). Then add in the melted oil and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Dump in the zucchini, and then add in the dry mixture. Mix until everything is moist and incorporated, then pour into the waiting loaf pans.
5. Bake the zucchini bread for 50-60 minutes, or until they pass the “clean toothpick” test. Cool on wire racks.
*Minor changes made in ingredient list on my blog. Author gives permission to play and make changes, has a disclaimer that it’s untried in gluten free form yet.