2 servings • 10 minutes total
• 1 tbsp oil
• 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, defrosted if frozen
• thumb sized knob of ginger (no need to peel)
• large handful fresh beansprouts
• 4 spring onions, sliced
• 4 eggs, beaten
• 1 tbsp soy sauce, plus extra to taste
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the shrimp on a high heat for 30 secs until they start to take on a little color. Tip in the ginger, bean sprouts and half of the spring onions and stir-fry for another 30 secs, then turn down the heat and pour in the eggs.
2. Leave to set for a few seconds, then move the loosely-set egg around the pan with a spatula to scramble. When all of the egg has set, tip in the soy sauce and let it sizzle for a few seconds. Serve sprinkled with the rest of the shredded spring onion and season with more soy sauce to taste.