40 minutes • 16 half cup servings
• 1.75 cups multi-grain elbow macaroni, uncooked
• 3 cups small broccoli florets
• 1 red pepper, chopped
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Sour Cream
• 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
1. Cook macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 min.; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
2. Mix mayo, sour cream and mustard in large bowl until blended. Stir in macaroni mixture and eggs.
3. Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled.
Name brand references have been removed from my page.