Prep Time: 25 minutes • Cook Time: 45 minutes
Preheat: 375° F
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 large eggs
• 1/4 cup milk
• 1 tablespoon hot sauce, or more to taste
• 1 1/2 cups panko style breadcrumbs
• 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning
• teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 cup peanut oil
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
• In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper, to taste. In another shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste. In a third shallow bowl, combine Panko, Cajun seasoning, paprika, peanut oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
• Working one at a time, dredge chicken in the flour, dip into the eggs, then dredge in the Panko, pressing to coat.
• Place onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the chicken is completely cooked through. Serve immediately
***WARNING*** Source page has auto-play videos. But there’s also an accompanying cole slaw recipe if you’re interested which I didn’t include here.